Friday, March 14, 2014

RichKids Beverly Hills star Dorothy and Morgan pose

RichKids Beverly Hills star Dorothy and Morgan pose sexy lingerie for Maxim - See Hot Pictures !
In the new issue of Maxim , on newsstands February 18 , Dorothy King and Morgan Stewart decided to strip down for the camera.
Exclusive sneak peek , two girls smiling big as they show off their healthy physique and elegant lingerie .
"This is a very luxurious , but also very sexy at the same time , " Dorothy said behind the scenes . " Maxim is doing the most extravagant thing we did ," Morgan added.
Click here to watch the video and Dorothy Morgan fabuluxe Guide selfies
Although they look incredible shooting, the BFFs admitted that they did not fully work beforehand.
"I had two glasses of wine last night and a lot of sushi ," Morgan confessed. " This is basically what I did to prepare for it ."
Girls were able to experience an amazing reality TV ready . Over the years , these two are called to participate in the life of any party .
Photo: cutest BFF photo Morgan Stewart and Dorothy King together
Maxim,
Harper Smith / Maxim
"I went to a party when I was 12 years old , basically, I went on the table. Alicia Silverstone came up to me , was like" get this party started , 'I did not move the rest of the night . " Morgan said.
Dorothy added, " When I was 18 years old, I gathered together , like at nine in the morning until Daddy ." Yeah, this is a pretty impressive .
It seems that just means to live in pairs to capture life on the small screen .
 "We believe that one thousand percent , we will be in a reality show ," Morgan said. "I've shot a reality show in my mind in the past five years , " Dorothy supplement.
See more Morgan and Dorothy at Maxim.com, and follow @ Maximmag more sexy girl behind the scenes shot .
Watch # RichKids Beverly Hills on Sunday night at 10/9c only on E!

cheap clubwear dresses wholesale gowns

No comments:

Post a Comment